CoolSculpting’s fat-freezing technology gives long-term results that make trouble spots a lot less troubling.* Fat cells don’t like the cold and at a certain temperature they will freeze. Once that happens, your body will naturally eliminate the dead cells in 1-3 months or more, resulting in up to 20%-25% reduction of fat in a treated area.
CoolSculpting® is FDA-cleared to treat 9 different areas of the body: visible bulges under the chin and jawline areas, thighs, abdomen and flanks, along with bra fat, back fat, underneath the buttocks, and upper arms.
- Your provider will apply a clear gel pad to the treatment area. This creates a barrier between the cooling panel and your skin. Clinical trials have demonstrated CoolSculpting® to be safe and effective in reducing fat in certain areas.
Let science go to work.
- You’ll feel a slight sucking sensation as the applicator adheres to your body. During the procedure you may experience sensations of pulling, tugging, mild pinching, intense cold, tingling, stinging, aching, and cramping at the treatment site. These sensations subside as the area becomes numb.
- During the treatment you will be able to read, answer emails, or chat with a friend. After the applicator is detached, your provider will do a brief massage on the area to break up the treated fat cells and enhance the fat reduction. That’s it! Most patients experience little to no downtime after treatment.
- One treatment with CoolSculpting® reduces up to 20%-25% of fat cells in the treated area.
- You may need more than one treatment to reach your desired results and get the most out of your CoolSculpting® experience.